Where we use it
We use users’ Cookies for following purposes:
- User identification during service log in.
- Saving personal user settings.
- Generating anonymous statistics .
- Target advertising use.
Cookies use limitation
- At any time, users can change Cookies’ storage settings through their web browser.
- You can delete Cookies at any time, using your web browser’s available features.
- Limiting Cookies use can affect certain functional capabilities of the website.
How to turn off Cookies in your browser?
You can find ways to disable Cookies in different browsers on these websites:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-site-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/en/cookies.html
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
2. Personal information
We store personal information you provide during registration in the system.
Where we use it
We can use personal information for following purposes:
- contacting user via phone or email in regard to SalesDrive service performance;
- informing users on upcoming educational webinars and seminars;
- providing information about discounts and special offers for users;
- informing on SalesDrive service new features.
Refuse personal information use
- You can unsubscribe from our emails by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link in email.
- You can send a request for deleting your personal information by using our feedback form.
If you connect email, emails are imported into SalesDrive for the following purposes:
- Receive / Send / Read / Delete emails in SalesDrive.
- View emails in contacts and leads history.
Emails are accessible to:
- Mailbox owner.
- Users with the access to the user’s emails.
Disable email import:
To disable email import:
- Choose “Email” tab in the top menu.
- Click “Settings”.
- Disable email synchronization.